Whitehall Marina located on Whitehall Creek, is an
extremely well protected and accessible deep water facility.
The approach to the marina is approximately 12 feet in
depth. Slips can accommodate yachts from 20 to 50 feet in
length. Annual, monthly, weekly, and daily rates are
available. No live-aboards are permitted. The facility is
owned and operated by John, Cindi, and Kevin White.
- Protected marina with 116 deep water slips
- Heads and showers
- Metered electric and water
- Recent, high quality piers
- Wireless internet available for slip customers
- Open space with picnic tables
- Easy access to the Chesapeake Bay and Rt. 50
Should you have any questions not answered here, feel free to call or email us.